What data do we collect?
Studio Erhart only collects the personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, address, etc.) we strictly need to process your orders.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Studio Erhart with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you: (i) Register online or place an order for any of our products or services; and (ii) Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Studio Erhart collects your data so that we can: (i) process your order and manage your account; (ii) Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like; and (iii) Email you with our monthly newsletter.
When Studio Erhart processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, shipping companies and credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Studio Erhart stores your data at secure servers provided by Raiola Networks, S.L.
Studio Erhart will keep your personal identification information for five years since your last order. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Studio Erhart would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Studio Erhart from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Studio Erhart would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Studio Erhart for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Studio Erhart corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Studio Erhart to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Studio Erhart erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Studio Erhart restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Studio Erhart’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Call us at: +34653280044
Or write to us: email@example.com