- Linen can be machine or hand washed. Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Use the gentle machine cycle (at maximum 30ºC) and a mild soap to protect the fibres.
- Do not overload the machine since this can twist or pull the linen fabric out of shape.
- Ensure you wash with similar colours, avoid mixing darks and lights.
- Do not bleach and do not dry clean.
- Linen benefits from drying naturally.
- Instead of tumble drying, we recommend a gentle spinning.
- Ensure that your remove your linens from the washing machine when still slightly damp to avoid the linen becoming stiff, and hang or lie flat to finish off the drying process.
- Iron while the fabric is still damp, best on the reverse side of the fabric. If the piece is already dry, steam iron or dampen it using a spray bottle filled with water. For a perfect finish, spray the fabric as you iron.
Horn is a natural, organic substance that has been living and growing for many years.
By following a few simple guidelines, you can keep your Pampa Tealight Candle Holders looking as shimmering and glossy as the first day.
- To clean your Pampa Tealight Candle Holders, rub gently with a moistened soft cloth and towel dry immediately.
- Do not use soap.
- For additional shine, use a soft cloth sprinkled with a little vegetable oil and wipe over the horn bangles.
- Do not display horn in direct sunlight, near heat, air-conditioning units, or near windows.
ORGANIC SCENTED CANDLES
- Always trim the cotton wick half a cm before lighting (using a wick trimmer, nail clippers, or scissors). Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- The first time you light your candle, let it burn for 3-4 hours to allow the melted wax to reach the edge of the container.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire (furniture, books, carpets, curtains or anything flammable). Keep lit candles away from drafts, vents or air currents.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- It is recommended that candles do not burn for longer than 4 hours and cool for at least 2 hours before relighting.